Translink delivers structural engineering consulting services for the planning, design and construction management of all structures related to transportation projects including highway and railway bridges, river crossings, movable bridges, elevated transit guide ways, tunnels, pedestrian bridges and transit stations. We also provide structural engineering services for the restoration and rehabilitation of historic and heritage structures including masonry buildings and concrete & steel bridges.
- Inventory & Condition surveys for bridges and other cross-drainage structures
- Techno-economic feasibility studies and conceptual/preliminary detailed design
- Geo-technical investigation including deep drilling and in-situ lab tests
- Detailed hydraulic analysis including estimation of flood discharge, fixing of bridge length and ascertaining span arrangement
- Analysis of all load types including dead, superimposed dead moving, seismic, wind, water current, etc.
- Analysis and design of all types of superstructure including RCC Slab, RCC T-Beam, PSC, Composite etc. (specialization in composite integral bridges)
- Analysis and design of all types of substructure and foundation (open/pile/well).
- Detailed structural design and drawings (GAD & Construction Drawings)/Value Engineering, technical specifications, BOQ & cost estimates and contract documents
- Proof Checking and Design supervision during construction
- Inspection, strength assessment and rehabilitation studies for old bridges
- Standardization of bridge inspection procedures and preparation of maintenance manuals