The Translink provides a comprehensive range of professional services across the entire spectrum of traffic engineering consulting. Our range of technical staff has extensive experience in traffic engineering, traffic operations and traffic systems design.
We specialize in applying practical and diverse skills into the planning and design of various development and infrastructure schemes. Our aim is to provide clients with an integrated service specifically tailored for the individual needs of each project. Translink provides a wide variety of traffic engineering related services to both the public and private sector including:
- Traffic Data Analysis and Demand Forecasting
- Traffic Impact Assessment studies
- Ring Road / Bypass Traffic Assessment Studies
- Traffic Engineering and Management Studies – CBD Area Improvements
- Planning and Detailed Engineering design Studies – At grade and Grade Separated Intersections, Flyovers, Interchanges and ROB/RUB
- Interchange Justification and Modification Studies
- Traffic Signal Warrant Analysis and Signal Design
- Traffic Revalidation Studies
- Urban Corridor Improvement Planning Studies
- Parking and Pedestrian Facility Master Planning
- Traffic Engineering Assistance for Local Agencies/ Municipal Corporations
- Road Furniture and Road Safety Engineering Measures Planning and Design
- Artistic Design of Urban Road Infrastructure
- Landscaping and Beatification of Roads and Junctions
We’d love to hear from you!
Please feel free to let us know your thoughts or if we can help you in any way. Thank you!